"Taking care and control of your health is the greatest form of self respect"Lee Holland
Are you at risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes, known as Pre-Diabetic?
Would you like to learn how simple it is to prevent Type 2 Diabetes? Are you aware of how much control you have over it?
Or maybe you have type 2 Diabetes and wish to prevent any further complications?
Are you aware of making the right choices for you? The right type of food, the healthy amount of food, the right levels of activity and exercise? How to manage and cope with stress? It is possible to prevent and manage type 2 diabetes, through the right lifestyle choices and mindset.
Maybe you are already aware of what you need to do and need help to implement, maintain and sustain the changes necessary? You may just need help in regaining control.
It’s all about improving the quality of your life, adding life to your years and together, we can make a difference!
How I can help you:
I specialise in helping you to make simple, effective, sustainable and easy to implement lifestyle changes such as nutrition, physical activity and mindset approaches. This will help you lower your risk or manage your current condition more effectively.
By working with me, you will…
develop an awareness of healthy nutrition, the types of food to eat and to avoid, portion control & understanding food labels.
learn to prioritise activity and exercise. How exercise has a direct link to reducing blood glucose levels and the impact physical activity has on our body and mind.
realise a strong sense of self-belief, how taking back control of your thoughts and actions will lead to a healthier and more fullfilling life. I will also help you build a strong resilience against any unhealthy prior lifestyle choices. Maintaining and sustaining healthier lifestyle choices is the key to a healthier you.
Having been a Health and Wellbeing Coach on NHS England’s National Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP) I have successfully helped many people lower their risk of developing Type 2 diabetes and gained an in depth understanding of how each person perceives their health..
I have also, for over 15 years, worked regularly and closely with people that are type 2 Diabetic, to help control their condition. Making life a lot more manageable and aiding in preventing further complications.
I can advise and coach you with the same success.
Call for a free, friendly consultation on how i can help you achieve your success.
Take Control Of Your Diabetes
What is the Process?
- We have an initial consultation (Health and Wellbeing assessment) to evaluate your risk factors together that contribute or have contributed to type 2 diabetes exploring the following risk areas:
- Body Mass Index
- Waist Circumference
- Physical Activity/exercise levels
- Food quantity and quality intake
- Alcohol consumption
- Overall wellbeing.
2. After the Initial consultation, I will develop a Lifestyle Action Plan to help you make sustainable and manageable lifestyle changes. The Lifestyle Action Plan will include:
- Dietary advice and guidance
- Exercise prescription based on your current mobility and ability level.
- Physical Activity ideas and improvements
- Developing a healthier mindset
- Resilient Behavioural changes.
3. Ongoing guidance and 1 to one support so you continue to implement your personalised Lifestyle Action Plan. Support will be either in person (local to Worcestershire), telephone or skype.
These are individually designed custom made plans. POA.